Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Inherited, Inschmerited

As we all know, our Dear Leader doesn't seem to have grasped the complexities of his new job. He also doesn't seem to understand the purpose of an election campaign. Since I am a Patriotic American, I will attempt to 'splain it to him.

Now, let's say, for the sake of argument, that this is the truth:





Let's say that George W. Bush single handedly tanked the economy, destroyed every good relationship we had around the world AND is responsible for Islamic terrorism man made disasters, the illegal alien undocumented worker problem, AND the violence in Mexico. That does not then make this true:





You see, Mr. Obamuh, you did not INHERIT anything. Mr. Bush did not die and leave the Oval Office to you in his will. You actively campaigned for the job. You asked us and the MSM BEGGED us to give you the job. Well now you've got it. I'm sure that it came as a big shock to you that along with the super-cool plane, nifty windbreaker, and ya know, a free teleprompter, that the job also came with an economy, foreign policy issues, national security issues, and gift giving issues. And that you would be responsible for all of those things all at the same time. I'm sure that you were unaware that you would also have to hire a gazillion peeps to work for you. That's deal tho' bud...you asked for it, you got it, and I don't think it's asking a lot to expect you to do it. Now, I don't expect anyone to know everything about everything so I put together a list of books that might be helpful to you in these troubling times:













That should get you started Sir. Oh, and also, if you could stop spending the tax payer's your employer's money zipping around the country and doing stupid things like going on Leno and insulting special needs children...well that would be just great. And, I'm having trouble feeding my family, so if you could send some of the $100 a pound beef you're serving at your cocktail parties my way, that would be appreciated. I remember you saying something about spreading the wealth around, and I like beef.

And you should really stop screeching about using tax payer dollars to pay ridiculous amounts of money to people who suck at their jobs....because people are going to start to wonder why we are paying Congress and, well, you.

I hope that helps Mr. Obamuh. I really really do.

2 comments:

jenniferwaite said...

oh, snap. *fist bump* If mad snark-blogging skills were NCAA brackets you'd be in the final... 1!

Harold StickeeHands said...

Nicely done. If stinging criticism were a game of battleship you would blow me out of the water ... wait ... I like the sound of that