Monday, February 23, 2009

A Peek inside the Military Mind

I am a warrior. I fight so you don't have to. I fought to create a country of free people.



And I fought to preserve that country.



I have fought against tyrants and dictators.









And brought freedom to Iraq.





And I ran to your defense when our country was attacked.





I have fought for your right to betray me.





I have fought for your right to compare me to the very dictators I have destroyed.



I have fought for your right to call me a killer.



I have fought for your right to call me stupid.



I have fought for your right to burn the flag that defines who I am.



I have fought for your right to disparage and disrespect the country I love.







I fight, not for glory or medals, but for you. I put myself in harm's way, to keep you safe and free. I do not fight because I am incapable of doing a "real job". I fight, because

I Am An Airman. I Am A Marine. I Am A Sailor. I Am A Soldier.

Author's note: To all of our troops. You are loved. You are appreciated. I am proud of you and because of you I Am A Free American. Thank you.

No comments: